Saturday, June 12, 2010

Divorce-Sin

Every relationship is redeemable through God... I truly believe that. Divorce is such a disease that invades so many lives. It's like it spreads into everyone's heart. I want to save every person who might ever face the effects of divorce and I can't. This is what it all boils down to... we sin. That's it.. that's the culprit of all painful things... death, failure, deceit, oppression, abandonment. Without sin we wouldn't know of these things. That's right... we wouldn't even know about death. I hate sin. I hate what it does to me... to my loved ones... I hate pain. When i see someone else's sin effecting me and others it makes me think about my own sin and who it is effecting. Who am i hurting? I'm sure I'm causing a lot of people pain. I don't like to think about that.

What's the right thing to say? What would help? What can I do? They tell me to just pray... I suck at praying... maybe that's because of my own sin. It's a freaking cycle. Sin screws up everything!!!

1 comment:

  1. Divorce is one of the most painful life-altering situations a person can go through. It rips at the heart of everyone involved, and it tears families apart. Worst of all, it makes children of divorce feel as though their stable world has been taken out from under them. It is an attack by Satan on God's plan for us having a lifelong marriage the way it was intended. People give into Satan's temptations, and they sin. Our lives therefore fall to pieces. The beauty of our Father, however, is in the fact that He puts our lives back together again and everything works together for His glory!!!!

    ReplyDelete